Okay, you’re probably wondering, do I have a license to teach this particular subject? Don’t worry, I’m a specialist. I do this a lot, if I even get as far as signing in to my blog. So just read very carefully and learn how it’s done, from a master!
What Usually Happens
Okay, so first off, I normally don’t get as far as even signing in. I probably wouldn’t get as far as the sign in page, if I didn’t have it as a home page. Then again, I usually close it and go to a different home page before it loads. . . So I usually don’t get as far as the sign in page. However, MY SIM CAN BLOW THINGS UP *sorry, felt strong urge to say that ^.^”*, this is not a lesson on that. This is a lesson on working on your blog, and just not getting anything done.
- Open whatever you use to sign in to your blog.
- Sign in.
- Either start new post or open up one that you’ve been working on.
- Stare at it for a while.
- Type a few words and then erase them, realizing they aren’t what you want.
- Repeat steps 4-5 a few times.
- Realize you really have no idea what you want to say.
- Leave your blog (signing off is recommended, but of course you might start by leaving the tab for some reason and getting distracted (see the e.g. below)).
- Go to something else (on the computer or elsewhere. e.g. look at YouTube videos and start playing snake, or get obsessed by browsing interesting or cute pictures on flickr, etc.).
Voila. You’ll be a master like me in no time!
Thank you for attending this free crash course on working on your blog without getting anything done! Check back later for other 101 lessons on other subjects, and good day!