WOO!!!!! I, Princess Kitten, have now been blogging for three years (a little more, as I didn’t make my blog and my post of “hello world” at exactly 8:37, and that is the time I’m posting this ;)).
Here are some other anniversaries (most probably not today) that you may celebrate:
- Jesus Christ being born (many people celebrate Christmas, even if they aren’t Christian).
- Your birthday.
- Fellow family members’ birthdays.
- Friends’ birthdays.
- Jesus Christ coming back to life (many people celebrate Easter, even if they aren’t Christian).
- Our country’s freedom (July 4th).
- And a married couple celebrate their wedding anniversary.
What other holidays/anniversaries do you celebrate?
Well, anyways: I hope you stay with my blog through the ups and downs (writer’s block/not paying attention to my blog/only being able to think of boring ideas, and floods of ideas that I somehow get all/most of out to you, my readers) for many years to come!