*Much shrinking from angry crowd* I know, I know. I haven’t written in ages. All my fault, really sorry. I’ll try to be better. Please forgive me. *Ends angry crowd scene*
*Much crying* Monday Fun Classes are about to end. *wipes away tears* It’s been fun, but there’s only a few weeks left until Culmination. Our Anatomy and Physiology class isn’t doing anything, but the blogging class is going to display a post from each blog, and everyone in the writing class is doing an essay.
After the Culmination I might re-post/post a link to the post and put up my essay. Of course, if I don’t manage to finish the essay on time, I might have to re-post it later so that you can see the finished version.
*switches accent* If any of y’all readers wanna recommend a post ta show, feel free ta comment all yer recommendations, jus’ keep in mind no long’uns like My Winter Wonder Land. *Ends accent*
- My essay is about character making (as in fiction story characters).
- -2 + -3 = -5
- -2 – -3 = 1
- -2 x -3 = 6
- -4/-2 = 2
- Today we talked about nerves in our Anatomy and Physiology class.
- Jack climbed up the beanstalk.
- I’m getting really off subject (as you may have noticed).
- And *drum roll* Not only am I slipping up on my blog, but also my NaNoWriMo book! (So don’t think that only you blog readers are being completely and utterly ignored.)